Face It: The Incredible Benefits of Professional Facials
June 12 2018
Everyone loves a day at the spa – relaxing and enjoying a massage, facial, and other beauty treatments is the ultimate in luxurious pampering. However, did you know that there are many health benefits to having regular, professional facials? Here are some facts about facials that prove there is much more to them than a relaxing day at the spa.
Stress reduction. An important part of your professional facial is the massage. Your face has hundreds of pressure points that activate your sympathetic nervous system to reduce stress. The relaxation you feel is real – and has real benefits to your overall health. Facial massage improves blood circulation, which delivers vital oxygen to your cells to keep them refreshed and healthy.
Deep cleaning. Cleansers at home just can’t do the job as effectively as a professional facial. Your esthetician uses products and techniques specifically designed for your skin type for the ultimate clean. This clears up your pores and helps your beauty serums and moisturizers penetrate deeper to work more efficiently.
Anti-aging. Facials include exfoliation, which not only removes dead skin cells but also encourages cell regeneration and collagen production, both of which are essential to young-looking skin. Having professional facials done on a regular basis keeps these processes moving, helping your skin rejuvenate itself and letting your skin’s natural processes work to keep you looking young.
Detoxification. Professional facials use important ingredients that remove toxins and keep your face fresh and clean, including crucial antioxidants, herbs and oils that promote healthy skin. Your esthetician uses products that are specifically formulated for your individual needs.
Acne treatment. If you have issues with acne, the best treatment is regular professional facials. Your esthetician can assess your skin regularly and use the right products to keep breakouts under control.
Brightening. The skin under your eyes is very delicate, and sometimes you will notice dark circles or tiny lines. Your professional esthetician knows the best way to take care of this delicate area to reduce those dark circles and brighten up your face, using products specifically formulated for your needs.
With all these health benefits, you can see that a little “me time” at the spa is more important than you thought. Regular facials will keep your skin healthy and glowing year-round!
Make an appointment today at Utopia Salon & Day Spa to schedule your regular professional facial treatments. Our well-trained, professional estheticians are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best every day and will help you decide which treatments are best for your individual needs. Find us at 510 North East Avenue in Vineland, New Jersey or call us at 856-794-9200 to schedule an appointment. Prefer to instantly schedule an appointment yourself? Download our free mobile app at the iTunes Store, Google Play, or on Amazon.
- Eyelash Perming- Lovely Lashes Without the Hassle
- Guys - Relieve Sore Muscles with a Sports Massage
- Wonderful Wet Hairstyles You'll Love for Busy Mornings
- Get the Curls of Your Dreams with a Modern Perm
- Relax and Rejuvenate with a Dead Sea Mud Massage
- Hot Hair Colors of 2020
- Give the Gift or Relaxation with Utopia Salon & Day Spa Gifts Cards
- Keep Waxing Through the Winter for Healthy Skin
- Hair Extensions to Bring Holiday Glam
- Gorgeous Updos for the Holiday Season
- Make Spa Day a Family Affair
- Skin Peels for Soft, Smooth, Healthy Skin
- Hair Color Trends for Fall
- Customizing Your Massage for the Ultimate Experience
- Benefits of Regular Waxing
- Tips for Building a Great Skincare Routine
- Say Goodbye to Frizz with Keratin Treatments
- Get Clear, Even-Toned, Younger Looking Skin with LED Photofacials
- How Professional, Monthly Facials Help Your Skin
- Get Beautiful, Shimmering Color with Hair Glossing
- Get Gorgeous, Well-Defined Lashes and Brows with Tinting
- Tips to Keep Your Hair Gorgeous Between Salon Visits
- Get Ready for Beach Weather Now with Waxing
- Get Gorgeous New Highlights for Spring with Balayage
- Relax Away Stress with Spa Treatments for Men
- Custom Spa Packages – the Perfect Gift for Special Occasions
- Book Instant Appointments and More on the Free Utopia Mobile App
- Professional Peels for a Customized Spa Facial
- Switch Up Your Style with Hair Extensions
- The Benefits of Professional Spa Manicures
- Fun Hair Color Ideas for 2019
- Pamper Yourself with Massage this Holiday Season
- Makeup Tips for the Colder Months Ahead
- Microdermabrasion for Smooth, Even Skin
- Weather Getting Cold? Keep Waxing!
- Instant Appointments and More on Our Free Mobile App!
- Caring for Your Color-Treated Hair
- Get Lush, Beautiful Lashes and Brows with Tinting
- Balayage: Highlights with Style
- Body Treatments for a Smooth, Slender You
- Professional Hair and Makeup for a Stress-Free Wedding
- Get Softer, Smoother Skin with Microdermabrasion
- Skin Peels: Effective Treatment for Damaged Skin
- Face It: The Incredible Benefits of Professional Facials
- Quick Summer Makeup Tips from the Pros
- Waxing – Show Off Your Legs This Summer
- Health Benefits of Professional Manicures and Pedicures
- Experience the Health Benefits of Massage