Get Gorgeous New Highlights for Spring with Balayage
April 15 2019
You have probably heard about balayage, the highlighting technique that keeps gaining in popularity. Although many people call it a style, it’s actually a technique for highlighting hair that leaves a different effect than other techniques.
Balayage is different than traditional techniques because the color is hand-painted freestyle into the hair. With foil highlighting, groups of strands are wrapped while the others are colored, so the result is symmetrical and even. Balayage looks more natural, like that sun-kissed look you get toward the end of summer.
Although the color is hand-applied, it’s not random. Your stylist applies color strategically to best showcase the highlights in your individual hair. Because of this, no two balayage-style highlights look exactly alike. Your color is a unique expression all your own.
Compared to traditional highlights, balayage is low-maintenance, requiring only a few touchups every three or four months. Traditional highlights need more touch-ups because they look more obvious as they grow out.
Balayage is a great way to make a change without committing to a full new color. You can brighten up the color you have to create a whole new look for spring.
Think of balayage as an art form for your hair. Because each head of hair is unique, the time required for professional balayage highlights varies. When it’s complete, your hair will look like no one else’s.
Because the finished look is so unique, balayage works on just about every hair type and color. Your hair can be short or long, thick or thin, curly or straight, and you’ll still achieve a unique, individual look.
If you’d like a new look for spring, try balayage highlights. Make an appointment at Utopia Salon & Day Spa today, and our professional stylists will help you select the perfect color for you. Find us at 510 North East Avenue in Vineland, New Jersey or call 856-794-9200. To book and manage appointments from your mobile device, you can download our free mobile app on iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon.
- Eyelash Perming- Lovely Lashes Without the Hassle
- Guys - Relieve Sore Muscles with a Sports Massage
- Wonderful Wet Hairstyles You'll Love for Busy Mornings
- Get the Curls of Your Dreams with a Modern Perm
- Relax and Rejuvenate with a Dead Sea Mud Massage
- Hot Hair Colors of 2020
- Give the Gift or Relaxation with Utopia Salon & Day Spa Gifts Cards
- Keep Waxing Through the Winter for Healthy Skin
- Hair Extensions to Bring Holiday Glam
- Gorgeous Updos for the Holiday Season
- Make Spa Day a Family Affair
- Skin Peels for Soft, Smooth, Healthy Skin
- Hair Color Trends for Fall
- Customizing Your Massage for the Ultimate Experience
- Benefits of Regular Waxing
- Tips for Building a Great Skincare Routine
- Say Goodbye to Frizz with Keratin Treatments
- Get Clear, Even-Toned, Younger Looking Skin with LED Photofacials
- How Professional, Monthly Facials Help Your Skin
- Get Beautiful, Shimmering Color with Hair Glossing
- Get Gorgeous, Well-Defined Lashes and Brows with Tinting
- Tips to Keep Your Hair Gorgeous Between Salon Visits
- Get Ready for Beach Weather Now with Waxing
- Get Gorgeous New Highlights for Spring with Balayage
- Relax Away Stress with Spa Treatments for Men
- Custom Spa Packages – the Perfect Gift for Special Occasions
- Book Instant Appointments and More on the Free Utopia Mobile App
- Professional Peels for a Customized Spa Facial
- Switch Up Your Style with Hair Extensions
- The Benefits of Professional Spa Manicures
- Fun Hair Color Ideas for 2019
- Pamper Yourself with Massage this Holiday Season
- Makeup Tips for the Colder Months Ahead
- Microdermabrasion for Smooth, Even Skin
- Weather Getting Cold? Keep Waxing!
- Instant Appointments and More on Our Free Mobile App!
- Caring for Your Color-Treated Hair
- Get Lush, Beautiful Lashes and Brows with Tinting
- Balayage: Highlights with Style
- Body Treatments for a Smooth, Slender You
- Professional Hair and Makeup for a Stress-Free Wedding
- Get Softer, Smoother Skin with Microdermabrasion
- Skin Peels: Effective Treatment for Damaged Skin
- Face It: The Incredible Benefits of Professional Facials
- Quick Summer Makeup Tips from the Pros
- Waxing – Show Off Your Legs This Summer
- Health Benefits of Professional Manicures and Pedicures
- Experience the Health Benefits of Massage