Gorgeous Updos for the Holiday Season
November 24 2019
As we head into the holiday season you may be looking for ways to dress things up a little. A hairstyle can instantly transform your entire look, pulling everything together. A gorgeous classic updo looks professional and polished at the office while being elegant and glamorous at holiday dinner parties.
Classic French Twist - A classic French twist works well with any hair type or texture, and whether your hair length is medium or long we can sweep it up into this beautiful style with softly curled tendrils to frame your face. Even some shorter hair can be worn in a twist with the help of a few accessories.
Sleek Chignon - A sleek chignon will add an instant touch of class and sophistication to your ensemble. With your hair away from your face, your jewelry will be front and center. You will be able to show off those gorgeous earrings instead of hiding them behind your hair.
Curly Bun - If you’re looking to add a little romance to your look, a loose curly bun may be just the thing to give that bit of softness. It’s the perfect blend of casual and elegance. It would be perfect for a dinner party or a date night with that special someone.
Modern Bouffant - For a playful retro look you can opt for a modern bouffant. This 60s inspired style is the perfect compliment to that little black dress and Christmas sweater alike. It’s a mix of fun and formal that works for any occasion.
Make your appointment today at Utopia Salon & Day Spa today. Our professional stylists will help you choose the most flattering style for you! You can find us at 510 North East Avenue in Vineland, New Jersey or call 856-794-9200 to book your appointment. You can also manage your appointments on our free mobile app, available for download on iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon.
- Eyelash Perming- Lovely Lashes Without the Hassle
- Guys - Relieve Sore Muscles with a Sports Massage
- Wonderful Wet Hairstyles You'll Love for Busy Mornings
- Get the Curls of Your Dreams with a Modern Perm
- Relax and Rejuvenate with a Dead Sea Mud Massage
- Hot Hair Colors of 2020
- Give the Gift or Relaxation with Utopia Salon & Day Spa Gifts Cards
- Keep Waxing Through the Winter for Healthy Skin
- Hair Extensions to Bring Holiday Glam
- Gorgeous Updos for the Holiday Season
- Make Spa Day a Family Affair
- Skin Peels for Soft, Smooth, Healthy Skin
- Hair Color Trends for Fall
- Customizing Your Massage for the Ultimate Experience
- Benefits of Regular Waxing
- Tips for Building a Great Skincare Routine
- Say Goodbye to Frizz with Keratin Treatments
- Get Clear, Even-Toned, Younger Looking Skin with LED Photofacials
- How Professional, Monthly Facials Help Your Skin
- Get Beautiful, Shimmering Color with Hair Glossing
- Get Gorgeous, Well-Defined Lashes and Brows with Tinting
- Tips to Keep Your Hair Gorgeous Between Salon Visits
- Get Ready for Beach Weather Now with Waxing
- Get Gorgeous New Highlights for Spring with Balayage
- Relax Away Stress with Spa Treatments for Men
- Custom Spa Packages – the Perfect Gift for Special Occasions
- Book Instant Appointments and More on the Free Utopia Mobile App
- Professional Peels for a Customized Spa Facial
- Switch Up Your Style with Hair Extensions
- The Benefits of Professional Spa Manicures
- Fun Hair Color Ideas for 2019
- Pamper Yourself with Massage this Holiday Season
- Makeup Tips for the Colder Months Ahead
- Microdermabrasion for Smooth, Even Skin
- Weather Getting Cold? Keep Waxing!
- Instant Appointments and More on Our Free Mobile App!
- Caring for Your Color-Treated Hair
- Get Lush, Beautiful Lashes and Brows with Tinting
- Balayage: Highlights with Style
- Body Treatments for a Smooth, Slender You
- Professional Hair and Makeup for a Stress-Free Wedding
- Get Softer, Smoother Skin with Microdermabrasion
- Skin Peels: Effective Treatment for Damaged Skin
- Face It: The Incredible Benefits of Professional Facials
- Quick Summer Makeup Tips from the Pros
- Waxing – Show Off Your Legs This Summer
- Health Benefits of Professional Manicures and Pedicures
- Experience the Health Benefits of Massage