Health Benefits of Professional Manicures and Pedicures
April 23 2018
Everyone loves a professional manicure, and the visible results are always wonderful – professionally polished nails look neat, colorful and perfectly shaped. However, beyond the aesthetics, there are several important health benefits that come from having a professional manicure and pedicure.
When the nail technician massages nourishing creams into your hands and feet, the benefits go below the surface. Massage stimulates blood circulation, which improves oxygen delivery to your extremities. Oxygen is a crucial element for health that converts nutrients into energy for your cells.
Exfoliation is one step in the manicure/pedicure process. Exfoliation removes the dead skin cells that make skin appear dull and stimulates the production of new skin cells and collagen. This cycle of rejuvenation keeps skin looking young and prevents wrinkles.
Fungal infections can happen before we even know the fungus is there, especially in the feet, which can be a moist, ideal environment for fungal growth. A professional nail technician can spot fungus and treat it before it becomes a problem.
Other conditions can also be prevented through a regular schedule of manicures and pedicures, such as ingrown nails, chipped and cracked nails, and hangnails.
Finally, the pampering of a professional manicure and pedicure just feels great. In our busy world, taking some time to de-stress is so important!
To experience the benefits of professional manicures and pedicures for yourself, make an appointment today at Utopia Salon & Day Spa. Our well-trained, professional nail technicians will help you determine the best schedule for regular treatments to keep your hands and feet healthy and beautiful. Find us at 510 North East Avenue in Vineland, New Jersey or call us at 856-794-9200 to schedule an appointment. Prefer to instantly schedule an appointment yourself? Download our free mobile app at the iTunes Store, Google Play, or on Amazon.
- Hot Hair Colors of 2020
- Give the Gift or Relaxation with Utopia Salon & Day Spa Gifts Cards
- Keep Waxing Through the Winter for Healthy Skin
- Hair Extensions to Bring Holiday Glam
- Gorgeous Updos for the Holiday Season
- Make Spa Day a Family Affair
- Skin Peels for Soft, Smooth, Healthy Skin
- Hair Color Trends for Fall
- Try Our Free Mobile App for Instant Access to Utopia Salon & Day Spa
- Customizing Your Massage for the Ultimate Experience
- Benefits of Regular Waxing
- Tips for Building a Great Skincare Routine
- Say Goodbye to Frizz with Keratin Treatments
- Get Clear, Even-Toned, Younger Looking Skin with LED Photofacials
- How Professional, Monthly Facials Help Your Skin
- Get Beautiful, Shimmering Color with Hair Glossing
- Get Gorgeous, Well-Defined Lashes and Brows with Tinting
- Tips to Keep Your Hair Gorgeous Between Salon Visits
- Get Ready for Beach Weather Now with Waxing
- Get Gorgeous New Highlights for Spring with Balayage
- Relax Away Stress with Spa Treatments for Men
- Custom Spa Packages – the Perfect Gift for Special Occasions
- Book Instant Appointments and More on the Free Utopia Mobile App
- Professional Peels for a Customized Spa Facial
- Switch Up Your Style with Hair Extensions
- The Benefits of Professional Spa Manicures
- Fun Hair Color Ideas for 2019
- Pamper Yourself with Massage this Holiday Season
- Makeup Tips for the Colder Months Ahead
- Microdermabrasion for Smooth, Even Skin
- Weather Getting Cold? Keep Waxing!
- Instant Appointments and More on Our Free Mobile App!
- Caring for Your Color-Treated Hair
- Get Lush, Beautiful Lashes and Brows with Tinting
- Balayage: Highlights with Style
- Body Treatments for a Smooth, Slender You
- Professional Hair and Makeup for a Stress-Free Wedding
- Get Softer, Smoother Skin with Microdermabrasion
- Skin Peels: Effective Treatment for Damaged Skin
- Face It: The Incredible Benefits of Professional Facials
- Quick Summer Makeup Tips from the Pros
- Waxing – Show Off Your Legs This Summer
- Health Benefits of Professional Manicures and Pedicures
- Experience the Health Benefits of Massage