Microdermabrasion for Smooth, Even Skin
November 15 2018
If you’ve been looking for a great anti-aging treatment, or if you have problems with minor acne scars or other surface skin conditions, you may have heard about microdermabrasion. Many clients have asked us about the process, so today we’ll talk about what it is and how it may be the perfect solution for you.
Microdermabrasion is a revolutionary exfoliation treatment for the skin. The process uses tiny crystals that exfoliate and suction to remove dead skin cells and pollutants that have been removed. This stimulates your skin’s own natural rejuvenation process, stimulating collagen production and new cell growth.
As we age, these natural processes slow, causing gaps in the skin that appear as tiny lines and wrinkles. Increased collagen and cell production from microdermabrasion fills in these gaps, reducing the appearance of these physical signs of aging.
The same concept works for acne scars, which are essentially the same kind of gap. Microdermabrasion speeds up the rejuvenation process to even out the skin in these areas.
Microdermabrasion is a natural alternative to other, more invasive treatments or those that use chemicals. There are no chemicals used in the process, just the tiny crystals that help stimulate your skin’s own natural abilities. This makes it great for people with sensitive skin or with health conditions that require limited exposure to chemicals. Microdermabrasion is suitable for all skin types and skin tones, and the process won’t leave scars.
The treatment works for people with enlarged or clogged pores, minor acne scarring, tiny lines and wrinkles, minor skin texture issues, or dull looking or oily skin.
To find out if microdermabrasion is the right treatment for you, the first step is to make an appointment for a consultation at Utopia Salon & Day Spa. Our well-trained, professional estheticians will evaluate your skin’s needs and help decide which treatment is right for you. You can find us at 510 North East Avenue in Vineland, New Jersey or call at 856-794-9200 to schedule an appointment. If you prefer to instantly schedule an appointment yourself, try our mobile app, available for a free download at the iTunes Store, on Google Play, or on Amazon.
- Tips for Building a Great Skincare Routine
- Say Goodbye to Frizz with Keratin Treatments
- Get Clear, Even-Toned, Younger Looking Skin with LED Photofacials
- How Professional, Monthly Facials Help Your Skin
- Get Beautiful, Shimmering Color with Hair Glossing
- Get Gorgeous, Well-Defined Lashes and Brows with Tinting
- Tips to Keep Your Hair Gorgeous Between Salon Visits
- Get Ready for Beach Weather Now with Waxing
- Get Gorgeous New Highlights for Spring with Balayage
- Relax Away Stress with Spa Treatments for Men
- Custom Spa Packages – the Perfect Gift for Special Occasions
- Book Instant Appointments and More on the Free Utopia Mobile App
- Professional Peels for a Customized Spa Facial
- Switch Up Your Style with Hair Extensions
- The Benefits of Professional Spa Manicures
- Fun Hair Color Ideas for 2019
- Pamper Yourself with Massage this Holiday Season
- Makeup Tips for the Colder Months Ahead
- Microdermabrasion for Smooth, Even Skin
- Weather Getting Cold? Keep Waxing!
- Instant Appointments and More on Our Free Mobile App!
- Caring for Your Color-Treated Hair
- Get Lush, Beautiful Lashes and Brows with Tinting
- Balayage: Highlights with Style
- Body Treatments for a Smooth, Slender You
- Professional Hair and Makeup for a Stress-Free Wedding
- Get Softer, Smoother Skin with Microdermabrasion
- Skin Peels: Effective Treatment for Damaged Skin
- Face It: The Incredible Benefits of Professional Facials
- Quick Summer Makeup Tips from the Pros
- Waxing – Show Off Your Legs This Summer
- Health Benefits of Professional Manicures and Pedicures
- Experience the Health Benefits of Massage