Professional Hair and Makeup for a Stress-Free Wedding
July 30 2018
If you are planning your wedding for this year, you know how hectic the process can be. There are so many things to remember! There’s the venue, food, the cake, flowers, decorations, invitations, and so much more. There’s one important detail that you don’t have to stress about, and that’s your hair and makeup. Because you’ll want to look your very best in all those photos that will last a lifetime, professional hair and makeup services are an important part of your special day.
You’ve coordinated all the bridesmaid dresses to complement your wedding dress. Coordinating hairstyles and makeup is also an important part of bringing together your theme. Do you have a soft, romantic style? Chic and sophisticated? Relaxed and casual? Either way, you’ll want everyone’s hair and makeup to fit in, and professionally styled hair and makeup helps those photos look perfect.
The most important part of your wedding is that you enjoy that once-in-a-lifetime experience. Part of that experience is sharing the occasion with your bridal party. Coordinating your hair and makeup styles also means spending a fun afternoon together at the salon! What better way to relax and enjoy each other’s company before your big day? In addition to hair and makeup, the whole bridal party can enjoy a day of pampering that includes professional spa manicures and pedicures. Memories of this time together will last a lifetime!
You’ll want to prepare as far as possible in advance, especially if you want to grow out your hair a bit, so have your consultation with your stylist as soon as possible. Bring photos of your dress and those of your bridesmaids, as well as your color scheme and wedding theme ideas. The more your stylist knows about your wedding, the easier it is to customize your styles. If possible, do a trial run of hair and makeup well in advance to see how you like your coordinated styles, while there is still time to make changes.
Have an upcoming wedding? Make an appointment for your consultation today at Utopia Salon & Day Spa. Our well-trained, professional stylists and makeup artists are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best for your special day! You can find us at 510 North East Avenue in Vineland, New Jersey or call us at 856-794-9200 to schedule an appointment. If you prefer, you can instantly schedule an appointment yourself by downloading our free mobile app at the iTunes Store, on Google Play, or on Amazon.
- Tips for Building a Great Skincare Routine
- Say Goodbye to Frizz with Keratin Treatments
- Get Clear, Even-Toned, Younger Looking Skin with LED Photofacials
- How Professional, Monthly Facials Help Your Skin
- Get Beautiful, Shimmering Color with Hair Glossing
- Get Gorgeous, Well-Defined Lashes and Brows with Tinting
- Tips to Keep Your Hair Gorgeous Between Salon Visits
- Get Ready for Beach Weather Now with Waxing
- Get Gorgeous New Highlights for Spring with Balayage
- Relax Away Stress with Spa Treatments for Men
- Custom Spa Packages – the Perfect Gift for Special Occasions
- Book Instant Appointments and More on the Free Utopia Mobile App
- Professional Peels for a Customized Spa Facial
- Switch Up Your Style with Hair Extensions
- The Benefits of Professional Spa Manicures
- Fun Hair Color Ideas for 2019
- Pamper Yourself with Massage this Holiday Season
- Makeup Tips for the Colder Months Ahead
- Microdermabrasion for Smooth, Even Skin
- Weather Getting Cold? Keep Waxing!
- Instant Appointments and More on Our Free Mobile App!
- Caring for Your Color-Treated Hair
- Get Lush, Beautiful Lashes and Brows with Tinting
- Balayage: Highlights with Style
- Body Treatments for a Smooth, Slender You
- Professional Hair and Makeup for a Stress-Free Wedding
- Get Softer, Smoother Skin with Microdermabrasion
- Skin Peels: Effective Treatment for Damaged Skin
- Face It: The Incredible Benefits of Professional Facials
- Quick Summer Makeup Tips from the Pros
- Waxing – Show Off Your Legs This Summer
- Health Benefits of Professional Manicures and Pedicures
- Experience the Health Benefits of Massage