Relax and Rejuvenate with a Dead Sea Mud Massage
January 30 2020
The Dead Sea has long been acclaimed for its numerous health benefits. Many skin conditions such as psoriasis and acne, as well as health issues like arthritis and rheumatism, are said to benefit from a soak in this unique mineral-rich water. Needless to say, it has become a popular vacation destination over the years. But you don’t have to travel to Israel to experience the benefits. We bring the healing properties of the Dead Sea to you, right here in the spa with a Dead Sea Mud Massage.
Dead Sea Salt Scrub
We’ll begin your experience with an 18% Dead Sea salt scrub. This scrub will exfoliate the skin and stimulate blood circulation, allowing for the best absorption and distribution of nutrients from both the salt and the mud that will follow. Dead Sea salt is rich in minerals such as magnesium, potassium, and sodium that will enhance your skin’s ability to retain moisture.
Dead Sea Mud Pack
Following the salt scrub, your body is then massaged with a blend of mineral-rich Dead Sea mud and skin-nurturing oils. The mud pack will then be covered with a warm wrap while you relax for about 15 minutes. While you rest the mud will go to work absorbing impurities from your pores and releasing nutrients to be absorbed through your skin. The combination of heat, mud, and oils has many health benefits. It may help with symptoms of many skin conditions as well as the joint pain and stiffness of arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.
Aromatic Defusing Massage
An aromatic defusing massage is a final step to complete the rejuvenation of the body. Ylang Ylang and orange blossom scents soothe stress and relieve tension to maximize the benefits of the massage. With the knots worked out of your muscles, impurities cleansed from your body, and stress melted away you will feel like a new person.
Schedule your appointment for a Dead Sea Mud Massage at Utopia Salon & Day Spa today and experience all of the health benefits for yourself. You can find us at 510 North East Avenue in Vineland, New Jersey or call 856-794-9200 to book your appointment. Manage your appointments on the go with our free mobile app, available for download on iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon.
- Eyelash Perming- Lovely Lashes Without the Hassle
- Guys - Relieve Sore Muscles with a Sports Massage
- Wonderful Wet Hairstyles You'll Love for Busy Mornings
- Get the Curls of Your Dreams with a Modern Perm
- Relax and Rejuvenate with a Dead Sea Mud Massage
- Hot Hair Colors of 2020
- Give the Gift or Relaxation with Utopia Salon & Day Spa Gifts Cards
- Keep Waxing Through the Winter for Healthy Skin
- Hair Extensions to Bring Holiday Glam
- Gorgeous Updos for the Holiday Season
- Make Spa Day a Family Affair
- Skin Peels for Soft, Smooth, Healthy Skin
- Hair Color Trends for Fall
- Customizing Your Massage for the Ultimate Experience
- Benefits of Regular Waxing
- Tips for Building a Great Skincare Routine
- Say Goodbye to Frizz with Keratin Treatments
- Get Clear, Even-Toned, Younger Looking Skin with LED Photofacials
- How Professional, Monthly Facials Help Your Skin
- Get Beautiful, Shimmering Color with Hair Glossing
- Get Gorgeous, Well-Defined Lashes and Brows with Tinting
- Tips to Keep Your Hair Gorgeous Between Salon Visits
- Get Ready for Beach Weather Now with Waxing
- Get Gorgeous New Highlights for Spring with Balayage
- Relax Away Stress with Spa Treatments for Men
- Custom Spa Packages – the Perfect Gift for Special Occasions
- Book Instant Appointments and More on the Free Utopia Mobile App
- Professional Peels for a Customized Spa Facial
- Switch Up Your Style with Hair Extensions
- The Benefits of Professional Spa Manicures
- Fun Hair Color Ideas for 2019
- Pamper Yourself with Massage this Holiday Season
- Makeup Tips for the Colder Months Ahead
- Microdermabrasion for Smooth, Even Skin
- Weather Getting Cold? Keep Waxing!
- Instant Appointments and More on Our Free Mobile App!
- Caring for Your Color-Treated Hair
- Get Lush, Beautiful Lashes and Brows with Tinting
- Balayage: Highlights with Style
- Body Treatments for a Smooth, Slender You
- Professional Hair and Makeup for a Stress-Free Wedding
- Get Softer, Smoother Skin with Microdermabrasion
- Skin Peels: Effective Treatment for Damaged Skin
- Face It: The Incredible Benefits of Professional Facials
- Quick Summer Makeup Tips from the Pros
- Waxing – Show Off Your Legs This Summer
- Health Benefits of Professional Manicures and Pedicures
- Experience the Health Benefits of Massage