Relax Away Stress with Spa Treatments for Men
March 25 2019
Spas are not just for women. Men can benefit from the many options at a professional spa, and at Utopia Salon & Day Spa, we offer a full menu of men’s spa treatments designed especially for you.
We start with a scalp treatment massage, which is much more than a relaxing massage. Scalp massages can reduce stress levels and lift your mood. Stress reduction helps alleviate some of the symptoms associated with high stress, including muscle tension, headaches, and fatigue. The scalp treatment massages hair follicles to increase blood flow and stimulate healthy hair growth.
The next option is an essential oil sauna. Relaxing in a sauna is great for your body. It improves blood circulation everywhere, delivering more crucial oxygen to the cells in your muscles and organs. It helps flush toxins out of your body as you sweat. Adding essential oils to the sauna increases its detoxification effects. It reduces stress, which, as we mentioned, helps alleviate tension and other symptoms. A study in Finland even associated weekly sauna treatments to a lower risk of cardiovascular disease.
We also provide waxing and men’s facial grooming services. Waxing is an effective, semi-permanent way to remove hair that’s much better than shaving. There’s no stubble because hair is removed at the root, which also makes it take longer to grow back. You enjoy smooth skin longer without the constant shaving and risk of nicks and cuts. Men’s facial grooming can address issues like acne and help you relax and feel confident that you look your best.
Finally, we provide massages for men, including sports massages and an incredible “four handed” massage for the ultimate in relaxation and stress relief. Massage helps relieve pain from sports injuries and promotes healing, helps improve sleep, reduces anxiety, helps relieve symptoms of digestive disorders, and of course helps you relax and unwind after a busy day.
There’s much to experience for men at the spa, with treatments that can re-focus your energy and help relieve pain and discomfort so you can get on with your day.
To try some of our men’s spa treatments for yourself, make an appointment at Utopia Salon & Day Spa today. And ladies, you can buy gift certificates for that special man in your life, or for a special couple’s massage for both of you! You can find us at 510 North East Avenue in Vineland, New Jersey or call 856-794-9200. If you prefer to book and manage appointments from your mobile device, download our free mobile app on iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon.
- Tips for Building a Great Skincare Routine
- Say Goodbye to Frizz with Keratin Treatments
- Get Clear, Even-Toned, Younger Looking Skin with LED Photofacials
- How Professional, Monthly Facials Help Your Skin
- Get Beautiful, Shimmering Color with Hair Glossing
- Get Gorgeous, Well-Defined Lashes and Brows with Tinting
- Tips to Keep Your Hair Gorgeous Between Salon Visits
- Get Ready for Beach Weather Now with Waxing
- Get Gorgeous New Highlights for Spring with Balayage
- Relax Away Stress with Spa Treatments for Men
- Custom Spa Packages – the Perfect Gift for Special Occasions
- Book Instant Appointments and More on the Free Utopia Mobile App
- Professional Peels for a Customized Spa Facial
- Switch Up Your Style with Hair Extensions
- The Benefits of Professional Spa Manicures
- Fun Hair Color Ideas for 2019
- Pamper Yourself with Massage this Holiday Season
- Makeup Tips for the Colder Months Ahead
- Microdermabrasion for Smooth, Even Skin
- Weather Getting Cold? Keep Waxing!
- Instant Appointments and More on Our Free Mobile App!
- Caring for Your Color-Treated Hair
- Get Lush, Beautiful Lashes and Brows with Tinting
- Balayage: Highlights with Style
- Body Treatments for a Smooth, Slender You
- Professional Hair and Makeup for a Stress-Free Wedding
- Get Softer, Smoother Skin with Microdermabrasion
- Skin Peels: Effective Treatment for Damaged Skin
- Face It: The Incredible Benefits of Professional Facials
- Quick Summer Makeup Tips from the Pros
- Waxing – Show Off Your Legs This Summer
- Health Benefits of Professional Manicures and Pedicures
- Experience the Health Benefits of Massage