Waxing – Show Off Your Legs This Summer
May 12 2018
Summer is the time for shorts, bikinis, and short dresses – and it will be here before you know it! After the long winter, now is the time to choose the best way to get smooth, silky legs to show off at the beach or pool party this summer. Instead of shaving, consider waxing, one of the most efficient methods of hair removal.
Shaving leaves stubble and is usually associated with thicker hair growth. This is because hair that has been cut appears thicker as it grows due to the angle of the cut. Waxing removes the hair from the root, so when it does regrow it doesn’t have that sharp cut that makes it look thick.
Because waxing removes hair at the root, it takes longer to grow back. The hair has to redevelop the root area before it can grow above the surface. In fact, areas that are waxed regularly will have less regrowth over time. This is why it’s so important to stick to a regular routine so that eventually your unwanted hair will virtually disappear.
Your skin also benefits from waxing. Shaving will inevitably cause unsightly scratches and cuts. Waxing leaves a smooth, silky finish without the cuts. And because the entire surface of the skin is covered with wax, its removal exfoliates the skin surface and removes excess dirt and dead skin cells from your pores. This, in turn, helps to encourage healthy skin rejuvenation, keeping your skin smooth and glowing.
Waxing is an effective, cost-effective way to keep your skin smooth, healthy, and free of unwanted hair. If you’d like to get ready for summertime fun with a regular schedule of waxing, make an appointment today at Utopia Salon & Day Spa. Our well-trained, professional estheticians are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best every day. Find us at 510 North East Avenue in Vineland, New Jersey or call us at 856-794-9200 to schedule an appointment. Prefer to instantly schedule an appointment yourself? Download our free mobile app at the iTunes Store, Google Play, or on Amazon.
- Hot Hair Colors of 2020
- Give the Gift or Relaxation with Utopia Salon & Day Spa Gifts Cards
- Keep Waxing Through the Winter for Healthy Skin
- Hair Extensions to Bring Holiday Glam
- Gorgeous Updos for the Holiday Season
- Make Spa Day a Family Affair
- Skin Peels for Soft, Smooth, Healthy Skin
- Hair Color Trends for Fall
- Try Our Free Mobile App for Instant Access to Utopia Salon & Day Spa
- Customizing Your Massage for the Ultimate Experience
- Benefits of Regular Waxing
- Tips for Building a Great Skincare Routine
- Say Goodbye to Frizz with Keratin Treatments
- Get Clear, Even-Toned, Younger Looking Skin with LED Photofacials
- How Professional, Monthly Facials Help Your Skin
- Get Beautiful, Shimmering Color with Hair Glossing
- Get Gorgeous, Well-Defined Lashes and Brows with Tinting
- Tips to Keep Your Hair Gorgeous Between Salon Visits
- Get Ready for Beach Weather Now with Waxing
- Get Gorgeous New Highlights for Spring with Balayage
- Relax Away Stress with Spa Treatments for Men
- Custom Spa Packages – the Perfect Gift for Special Occasions
- Book Instant Appointments and More on the Free Utopia Mobile App
- Professional Peels for a Customized Spa Facial
- Switch Up Your Style with Hair Extensions
- The Benefits of Professional Spa Manicures
- Fun Hair Color Ideas for 2019
- Pamper Yourself with Massage this Holiday Season
- Makeup Tips for the Colder Months Ahead
- Microdermabrasion for Smooth, Even Skin
- Weather Getting Cold? Keep Waxing!
- Instant Appointments and More on Our Free Mobile App!
- Caring for Your Color-Treated Hair
- Get Lush, Beautiful Lashes and Brows with Tinting
- Balayage: Highlights with Style
- Body Treatments for a Smooth, Slender You
- Professional Hair and Makeup for a Stress-Free Wedding
- Get Softer, Smoother Skin with Microdermabrasion
- Skin Peels: Effective Treatment for Damaged Skin
- Face It: The Incredible Benefits of Professional Facials
- Quick Summer Makeup Tips from the Pros
- Waxing – Show Off Your Legs This Summer
- Health Benefits of Professional Manicures and Pedicures
- Experience the Health Benefits of Massage